Now you can access student information from anywhere, anytime, on any device!
More and more NZ schools are enjoying the benefits the edge student management system. Launched last year, edge has been purpose-built by teachers for teachers. It is packed with practical tools that enable teaching staff to track and record student achievement anytime, anywhere, on any device.
edge schools enjoy the following benefits:
- Track, analyse and report on student achievement anytime
- Over 25 built-in assessments and associated analysis tools
- Electronic attendance including txt notification through School-Links
- Intuitive and easy to use
- Flexible caregiver reporting
- Cloud based
- Fees, online payments and Xero integration
- Network for Learning key design elements
- NCEA Analysis
- Easy to use timetabling
- One time data entry
- Caregiver & student log ins (so they can also track progress)
- Access from any internet capable device including computer, tablet and smartphones
- Safe & secure off-site data storage (say goodbye to server outages!)
- 24x7 support through edge answers
- Years 0-13 and all New Zealand school types
- Modern technologies and ICT infrastructure
Give your school the edge! Call 0800 600 159 (option 2) today and arrange a demonstration.
To arrange a demonstration call the edge team on .....